- Write at least 1 letter per week (and more thank you notes)
- Get back to running (6 days per week) at helwig.
- Establish a good routine each day and each week.
- Cook a lot more: eat out less, more simple meals, eat/cook with Jim more.
- Pay off student loans.
- Donate more money than I spend at restaurants/bars.
- Donate blood regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Make bike bags.
- Stop using plastic bags.
- Keep the neard trimmed for Christy.
- Continue to cultivate virtue (courage, patience).
- Continue to grow and develop in the library and CQ work.
- See Tim Murakami regularly (weekly).
- More random acts of kindness.
- Finish Pietism.
- Ride my bike more often
Exercise more (quantify)
Spend less time on the computer, etc.
Plan/manage time better
Eat out less/cook more
Write more letters
Up early each morning